Thursday, March 3, 2011

Waking up from hibernation...

I feel the need to apologize for the extended sojourn Microbear has taken; I just don't feel like it's worth posting without having gone on an adventure to report on, and winter weather paired with drama has made it slightly dangerous and uncomfortable! I refuse to be the sort of blogger that posts about any ol' thing that happens on a day to day basis. I respect that this particular blog I have started had a goal, and I intend to keep the focus. Thank you so much for all of your patience!



My Dad and I are finally going on an overnight backpacking adventure! We don't know quite where to, but this month is scheduled! The sun is nearing our gentle earth again, and as it warms our beautiful southern trees into bloom, I am gearing up for a season spent outdoors in my garden and the mountains! I can't wait to share it all!

1 comment: